• Networking is currently one of the fastest growing and most important developments in the computer industry. Not only are more and more PCs becoming parts of networks, but networked Pcs are being incorporated into large enterprise wide applications so that everyone in a company can access and share data.
• Networks are used for the following key reasons: To facilitate communication via email, video conferencing, instant messaging, etc. To enable multiple users to share a single hardware device like a printer or scanner to enable file sharing across the network to allow for the sharing of software or operating programs on remote systems.
• To make information easier to access and maintain among network users There are many types of networks, including: Local Area Networks (LAN), Personal Area Networks (PAN), Home Area Networks (HAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Campus Networks, Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN), Enterprise Private Networks, Global Area Networks (GAN).
• Choose a Trusted Expert in Your Industry
• Brand Neutral approach
• End To End Solutions
• Get Peace of Mind
• Single Network point for both Voice & Data
• For Future Expansion or Redundancy purpose Voice Point can be used for Data and vice versa
• Data Security: More Secured than a Wired Networking
• Speed & Performance: Equivalent to Wired Network’s
• Key Highlights: Centralized Management
• Intrusion Detection & Prevention
• Low Cost for Deployment / maintenance
Buyer’s Infotech Offering:
• Home/ Office Network
• Large Office / Entire Buildings Network
• Multi – City Network
• Call Center Network
• Education / Campus Network
• Home / Office/ Factory Wireless Networks
• 5 Star Hotels & Hospitals Networks
• Stock Broker’s Network & Server Room
Mikrotik, 3Com, AMP, Cisco, Dell, Digilink, Dlink, HP, Molex, Netgear, Systimax etc.