Viruses, worms and Trojans are software programs that have been written by individuals to disrupt or interfere with your computer files.
• Viruses – Programs that can corrupt your software programs, disrupting the way they work—even how your computer functions.
• Worms – Specific types of viruses that spread copies of themselves to other computer systems (usually via network connections). Unlike “typical” viruses, worms do not generally infest your programs or operating systems, but greatly increase network or web traffic as they spread.
• Trojans – Specific types of viruses that seem harmless but can damage your computer files (like the mythical Trojan Horse)
• Unlike a “true” virus, Trojans can't reproduce themselves, nor can they infect your programs.
No matter how you connect to the Internet, it is wise keep your computer protected using anti-virus software. You'll save time and money in the long run.
The Buyer’s Infotechprovided Internet Security Manager Anti-Virus feature protects your computer against viruses, worms and Trojans in the following ways:
• Automatic updates every three hours.
• The ability to scan a specific file, folder or drive with a simple right-click
• Scheduled scans.
• Automatic email attachment scans.
• Automatic scans of the files you download online.
CCTV (closed-circuit television) is a TV system in which signals are not publicly distributed but are monitored, primarily for surveillance and security purposes.
CCTV camera system is being widely employed as a security system for surveillance in offices as well as homes. It is used for monitoring purposes to keep a close vigil. Not only in closed or private places; CCTV camera system extends as a security system in public and crowded places like traffic intersections, malls, shops, etc.
CCTV relies on strategic placement of cameras, and observation of the camera's input on monitors somewhere, Because the cameras communicate with monitors and/or video recorders across private coaxial cable runs or wireless communication links, they gain the designation "closed-circuit" to indicate that access to their content is limited by design only to those able to see it.
User friendly operation
High resolution & Good quality images
High compression ratio to save hard drive space and band width Power efficient to save running cost
Easy recording, search and back up
1. Deters Crime The presence of CCTV camera system for surveillance will reduce petty thefts and vandalism in shops, malls and other public places.
2. Helps Maintain Records The images and videos captured by a CCTV camera system are often recorded and stored into a database.
3. Protects Employees This is particularly helpful in customer service centers. The employees providing customer service may sometimes be subjected to verbal abuse or physical attacks. CCTV camera system helps to identify such instances and act immediately. It is also helpful to keep a tab on the activities of the employees
4. For Evidence in Lawsuits In legal cases of thefts and other forms of crime, videos and images provided by the CCTV camera system can serve as a valid proof and evidence against the defaulter. This assists in making legal claims as well.
Buyer’s Infotech Offering:
• Home/ Office/Factory Network
• HikVision, JKDC, Vians, Campro, Jovision,Avtech, etc.
A "firewall" is an over-arching term to describe a specialized defense system for a computer network. The term comes from construction, where specialized fire-prevention systems involve fire-resistant walls being placed strategically in buildings to slow the spread of a fire.
In the case of computers, the term describes hardware or software that slows the invasion of a computer system by blocking viruses and hackers.
Firewalls can be either hardware or software-based.
Complete Data Security with Access Control.
(i.e. no external Hacking allowed.)
(This is like a Security Guard at the Door & the Desktop Anti-Virus is like the Safe in which we keep our
Anti- Spam (for reducing the Junk emails)
Internet Usage control & Management
(i.e. keeping a watch on which employee visits which web-site).
Internet Band-Width Management
(Allocating a fixed band-width to each user & also allotting more band-width to Directors & Key users
Internet Link Aggregation & Auto Failover (i.e. when 2 different Internet lines are used client gets the combined
power of both & if one of them Fails then Auto Switch-Over to the other).
Data Theft / Leaks are not only due to external Hacking, in fact it is more due to internal employees un-knowingly
or knowingly leaking Data.
BI’s Approach & Methodology
At Buyer’s Infotech we strongly believe in not just selling boxes but providing solutions. Hence our technical team of Firewall specialists first analyze the exact need of the client & then suggest the right make & model which supports the client's exact requirements. e.g. If a client wants to use the Firewall mainly for preventing Data Leaks happening from internal users, then there are only one or 2 models which are best suited for the above task.
Buyer’s Infotech Offering:
• We provide firewalls of different Makes & Models after doing a detailed Analysis of the client'sneeds.
• We provide Brands like: Cisco Pix , Cyber Roam, Forti gate, Gajshield, Sonic Wall, etc.
• Data backups can prevent the loss of critical, and what might otherwise be irrecoverable, documents in the event of a hard disk crash or theft of a laptop.
• Automatic Data backups are necessary in order to back up stored data and to enable data recovery should the system crash. By automating a backup through a regular backup system, the user doesn't have to protect data manually.
• Data Backup should be done for:
Servers - (Email server, Data server etc.)
Critical Desktops / Laptops - (e.g. Director’s PC etc.)
There should also be a system for:
Disaster Recovery (i.e. even in case of extreme acts of God like, Fire, Earthquake, Flood, etc.)
• Completely Human Independent
Supports Multiple copies, (Monday, Tuesday, etc.)
Takes Full as well as Incremental Backup
Needs minimum monitoring
Supports RAID / Mirroring within the BOX
i.e. even if the HDD where the backup is taken fails, there is a backup of that also
BI’s Approach & Methodology
At Buyer’s Infotech we Strongly believe in not just selling boxes but providing Solutions. Hence our technical team of Data Backup specialists first analyze the exact need of the client, the size of the Data & also the type of Data.
Then they suggest the right system for Data Backup & also for the right System for Disaster Recovery.
Buyer’s Infotech Offering:
Make backups automatic and continuous
Make data easily accessible in case of disaster
• Apart from the Regular Laptops we also have specialized & High-end Laptops like, Ultra-Light Weight Note Books, Tablet Note Books, even Intel Atom processor based "NET BOOK" from all major Brands.
• In Ultra-Light Weight Laptops we have options with 7", 10" & 12" Screen sizes.
• We can also provide special prizes for Bulk purchase of 10 & above quantity.
• Buyer’s Infotech deals in all major Brands like, HP, Compaq, Sony VAIO, Lenovo, Acer etc.
• Buyer’s Infotech is an authorized partner for all above Brands.
IT Repair Service is a unique service to both home and business users specialize in troubleshooting, servicing and repairing a wide variety of hardware and software-related personal computer issues and computer network problems. Issues that typically require computer repair include failed hardware components, software bugs, driver incompatibilities, spyware and malware problems, network connectivity problems, operating system upgrades, and complete computer overhauls.
Hardware service upgrades
Disaster recovery and assessment
Network and wireless troubleshooting
Virus, spyware and adware scanning and removal
Buyer’s Infotech Offering:
• Free pick up & Delivery from Home and offices.
• Pickups are typically scheduled for the next business day.
As technology becomes increasingly more complex, important resources necessary to keep the network running at optimal levels become more difficult to find and retain. Whatever the size of your company or the nature of your market, Buyer’s Infotech(BI) has the right people for you. We are able to offer Resident Engineer Services to ease the day to day challenges a company will face and thus helps in all the IT Related activities. We can provide Resident Engineers for a wide variety of deliverables. Common Resident Engineering services include:
• Full day resident engineers
• Half day resident engineers
WHY BI RESIDENT ENGINEERS:
• Reduced Response time
• Immediate solution to all IT problems.
• Increase in productivity.
• Speed & Performance: Equivalent to Wired Network’s
• Key Highlight’s: Centralized Management
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Low Cost for Deployment / maintenance
• Home/ Office Network
• Large Office / Entire Buildings Network
• Multi – City Network
• Call Center Network
• Education / Factory Campus Network
• Home / Office Wireless Networks
• 5 Star Hotels & Hospitals Networks
• Stock Broker’s Network & Server Room
The next level of services above the resident engineer is FMS. Under this service a complete site study and documentation is first carried out. Based on this, Buyer’s Infotech offers a host of services which are mentioned in the Brief Scope of Services below:
The advantage of FMS over resident engineer services is apart from providing Full Day site engineers, Buyer’s Infotech also provides the following things:
• Complete mapping & documentation of all the IT processes and equipment’s at the client site.
• Well-documented reports for all Processes & Services are submitted at pre-defined frequencies in an easy to understand format.
These results in the following benefits for any client:
• Entire network gets high uptime and availability.
• Total documentation of network & all IT processes.
• Periodic Virus control & preventive maintenance.
• Inventory control and Asset Movement.
• Regular & pro-active health monitoring of important assets like Servers, Switches etc.
• Guaranteed Back-up of all your vital Data, thru’ highly efficient systems & periodic report submitted for the same.
• Security monitoring of the entire Network for any internal / external intrusion.
• Reliable operation & reduction on total cost of ownership.
• Optimum utilization of manpower.
• Human independent system.
Brief Scope of Services offered by Buyer’s Infotech FMS Engineers
• Hardware Support Services
• Software support service
• Pre & Post Installation
• Mail System Management
• Network Management
• Server Management
• Virus Control
• IT Security Management
• Data and backup management
• User Management